Friday, January 25, 2013

How great shall be your joy!


Brothers and Sisters,

I can't express with human words how great is the joy in my heart of hearts for being an instrument in the hands of the Lord of Saboath.

As I mentioned in a previous post, one of our God Adam's celestial wives' slave servants monitors the activities of apostates on the earthly internet, and she has reported that one of our lost sheep is returning to the fold because of this great blog I have been inspired to create.

A so-called exmormon by the handle of "blueorchid" has seen the light, swallowed his pride, and committed to return to the one and only true church of Jesus Christ on the face of the entire earth.

According to the slave servant, blueorchid has said: "This has to be from the real God...I am anxiously looking for where the nearest ward house is here so that I can get there pronto and repent to the bishop and once again have the hope of hieing to Kolob when I die..."

And so it is. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment